To them: who are weak just like me.

         You who were to have rough days,

you should know that everything is going to be fine. Everything.

Yes, everything.

Sometimes you feel like everything is invisible.

Sometimes you don’t know how much longer you can hold on.

Yes. Sometimes me too.

In life, everything can happen.

My advice to them who are weak just like me, please don’t hold it. Let your feeling to be free.

You are free to say whatever you like and you are free to do everything you want.

Most important don’t lose faith in yourself because no one can help you better than yourself.

Someone told me that, “ you can blame yourself for the thing that goes wrong but not everything is going to be wrong.”

Be smart enough to lead your life in beautiful ways.

                                                                                                                

                                                                                                            Sincerely, hanami

Comments

  1. Feel free to comment and let me know what you feel. Thanks :)


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment